Michelle
in the snow

Sunday, September 13, 2015

why?


Whenever you say that to people they tend to come back with well I want to do {insert whatever} but I have responsibilities. It's called being an adult.

What?

I call bullshit.

So does this guy. Ben Saunders. Because he answers the question "Why bother leaving the house?" Or at least he tells you why he leaves the house for adventure.




I don't think I'll ever grow out of my need to be constantly evolving and experiencing. At least I hope not. There's way too much of this world to explore for one lifetime! And maybe one day I'll make a grand trek like Ben's, it is kind of intriguing. But I'd opt for the dog sled not the skis ;)

Maybe arctic adventures, or travel adventures of any sort, aren't what makes you truly happy. But whatever it is, do it.

And then tell your story.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_09.jpg  photo s_10.jpg